Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sneak Peek: Toad



I have too many baskets of neglected laundry to tend to before I post the tutorial, but hopefully I can pull it together within the next few days.

For the grandparents: this is Toad from the Mario Brothers game. Think toadstool (the hat)?

In other Mario Bros costume news...can you believe I'm getting almost 200 hits a day on my Goomba costume tutorial!? Crazy. And if you live in Boston and are handy with a sewing machine, there's even someone willing to pay you to make a version of my costume. Check it.

3 comments:

  1. The hat looks great! I love the sequins! I get a ton of hits on my Toad & Toadette costumes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock Rachel!

    I'd love to see YOU make the costume for said customer in Boston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! This is great! I made my daughter a very similar vest for her Toad costume, just the other day!

    ReplyDelete