Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Magical Birthday Card



Have I mentioned lately that I love making gifts for girls? Brighton was invited to a "Magical Birthday Party." Here's our card for the sweet six-year-old.

All of the patterned papers are shimmery, paired with shiny foil chipboard Thickers. Love those sparkly, swirly letters! The patterned papers are actually Christmas papers - I just cut off the Christmas trees and reindeer and holly jolly stuff. Even the Thickers are from American Crafts' holiday Tinsel line. I just love it when I can multi-purpose things like that. Makes me feel clever - LOL. :)

Off to wrap a present...

Supplies. Paper: SU! (Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette), KI Memories (Joyful line of patterned papers). Stamp: PTI (Everyday Button Bits). Ink: SU! (Basic Black marker). Brad: SU!. Chipboard Letters: Cricket Tinsel (American Crafts). Ribbon: Offray.

No comments:

Post a Comment